As an attempt to increase security, some browsers forces websites to use SSL/HTTPS in order to serve push notifications. Currently that effects Chrome and Firefox. You can serve notifications to users on Safari regardless if you have HTTPS.
Articles in this section
- Which platforms/browsers are supported?
- Why am I not seeing the push notification prompt?
- Why did my push go out to less subscribers than expected?
- How do I select my time zone when scheduling notifications?
- How do I block the Opt-In Prompt from appearing in the inside page of the website?
- What languages does Aimtell support?
- Is there a way to customize the prompt so that is is bigger and say centered on the page?
- Why are my manual notifications not being sent and are stuck on "scheduled."
- Promo Codes In Push Notifications
- How to Delete your Subscribers.