Adding dynamic variables into your push notifications such as date or website
The contents under this article are article currently under beta.
There are three types of ways you can pass variables into your notifications:
- Using Variables With Custom Attributes
- Using Variables With Custom Events
- Using Variables with Generic Variables
This document covers generic (system) variables that are made available.
The following dynamic variables are made available anywhere within a push notification (title, link, body, action, etc).
- This will pass the current date the moment the push notification is delivered to the subscriber.
- This will pass the website id (i.e. 300)
- This will pass the subscriber id